Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pentacles

The weather has cooled off considerably. I fully expect to sell my house within the next two weeks. I also expect to make a birdie while golfing tonight. One of those two expectations is realistic and let me tell you it is not the one that has to do with whacking a ball with a crooked stick.
I think I'm going to take KelBel and Skeeter camping next month. I need some away-from-civilization time to gather my thoughts.
I want to go see Superman soon. It looks cool. Also it really looks like an exact remake of the first Superman... hmm, not sure how I feel about that yet. I'll let you know.

3 comments:

K Schimmy said...

Can we camp somewhere where I can wear sweatshirts?

K Schimmy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LIONO said...

Certainly you can wear sweatshirts. Although I wouldn't recommend it in 80 degree weather.