Friday, September 08, 2006

Mr. Fancy Pants

Yep, I pretty much got the best yob in the world. Week two went well. I didn't have to crawl where the spiders dwell today because I got a really long extension stick with a hook on the end that allows me to reach under houses and buildings and pull the wire to me!! I did a little dance when I found that dandy tool.

I joined a bowling team. It was lots of fun but my hand is crippled because I'm a lefty and all the bowling balls at the alley are drilled for right-handers. I ordered my own ball and will get it drilled the right way. My average is 104... yeah, I know I'm a bad ass.

It starting to drizzle, I guess the rainy season is on its way.

as;dlkgj4wareiohngbcczlkr4i.@Q$@^%d=0000dotSPAMtark.

3 comments:

K Schimmy said...

What's a SPAMtark?

LIONO said...

That's for me to know and you to know that I know.

Salal said...

you 2 crack my ass up
miss you bunches
happy to hear you're happy
call me when you've moved in
hugs-
celeron/celeriac/celedon/celenor