Monday, May 18, 2009

Finished product coming soon

Kelbel helped me with my design so it looks all crispy now. The new laser printer I bought works great on the waterproof decals. I will reveal more about the mysterious and exciting world of QR codes the closer I get to the official launch of my biz and website.

Work is busy, I'm in training in Montesano all week... sort of. Today I left here at 0630 (that's 6:30AM for you non-military types) and got home at 1830 (6:30PM). Whew, long day... had my head crammed full of telecom industry standards and protocols and lots and lots of other telephony (yes that's a word, and no it probably doesn't mean what you think it does). I'm video-conferencing tomorrow and will drive back up Wednesday for lab, video-conf Thurs, and back up for testing Friday. This is all to get a certification that is only important to my company and really not anyone else in the Telecom industry. ROFL... not.

3 comments:

K Schimmy said...

Why would someone go through all the trouble to tell everyone that he is rolling on the floor laughing, only to say that he is not? Faker. You're such a tele-phony.

Joe Six-Pack said...

ROTFLMAOWWHACWNPOWHOC!

Seriously.

Sheflex said...

They use those crazy things in Disneyland to track pictures they take of you for purchase online. If disneyland does it you know it's cool and expensive!