Saturday, March 13, 2010

Non-funny

So I usually try to put up something amusing here to entertain and keep you coming back every 17 or 18 weeks... but not now, not tonight. No I am simply giving a quick update until I get a chance to make a good and happy post on my vacation in a few weeks. W00T!! I'm very excited about that.

Life is great and busy and challenging.
Baby is growing and talking.
Work is stupid, too many things not going quite right.
Side business is good, too much work, too little time.
I have a lovely wife, I see her sometimes. I'm looking forward to our road trip, we always travel well together.
The non-profit foundation, light demands but heavy on my mind.
Family... have not made enough time for my side of the family. I miss them.
Overall, I feel good about everything regardless of how it sounds. After all I'm stupidly, maybe even manically optimistic.

Now I'm going to watch some crappy horror movie and eat the rest of my wife's Milk Duds. LOL.

Nitey-nite.

2 comments:

K Schimmy said...

Haha!!! Caught you! Now I know EXACTLY when my Milk Duds disappeared. Thief.

Yes, we do travel well together. Perhaps we just need to stay on the road?

LIONO said...

Ooh, like Gypsies. We could drift from town to town, pawning snakeoil to witless suckers. Sounds fun, eh?