Thursday, May 25, 2006

The weekend is in sight

So I was off work for the last two days. Tuesday was on purpose - dentist and doing stuff around the house. Wednesday was the aftermath of staying up too late Tuesday night... hmm. That was stupid. My coworker is practicing his drumming on his desk today. He has rhythm, something I lack severely. One of my other coworkers gave me the OK to kill him with my 6 iron (I keep one at work to practice my golf swing). He said I should hit him in the temple but I better make it a good one. If it doesn't do the trick on the first whack he's coming after me. Looking forward to this weekend. Poker game Saturday night, heading to the coast Sunday to see family and hopefully go golfing. I'm practicing my blogging. I suppose I'll have to share the link with people if I want to find out how I'm doing.

1 comment:

K Schimmy said...

You're doing great, squeezy.