Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Time for a tune-up


So we have been living down here for more than a year now and I haven't been to the doctor, dentist, or eye doctor. I tried to make an eyeball appointment last week but work got in the way. I figured the only way to get this stuff done was to take a day off of work and do it all. Next Tuesday at 8am I have a dental checkup and cleaning. Then at 9:45 I have my eye exam. I'm going to learn about contact lenses. Finally I was just about to schedule an appt. to get my knee checked out and maybe get a physical but I decided to go get a massage instead.

Then murphy's law struck. I found out I have an important job to do next Tuesday morning. The last time I did a job like this it took all day long. FFFFfffffFf!!

I guess I will have to reschedule everything...:::sigh:::

No comments: